Advisory Committee on Business Subsidy
The Advisory Committee on Business Subsidy operates under the auspices of the Ministry of Employment and the Economy.
Its duties are the following:
- to issue opinions about meeting the preconditions and the procedures in EU legislation for business subsidies;
- to issue opinions about the national criteria for good aid regarding business subsidies;
- to develop the national business subsidy scheme on an overall basis and promote cooperation between administrative branches;
- to submit proposals and initiatives to competent authorities for developing legislation and administrative practices;
- to follow national and international regulation, practices and developments in its sector.
Further information: Anne Rothovius