Departments and Units
Corporate Steering Unit
The Unit is headed by Permanent Secretary Jari Gustafsson.
Employment and Entrepreneurship Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Tuija Oivo.
- Strategy and Steering, Kimmo Ruth
- Employment and enterprise support, Jarmo Palm
- Competencies and quality of working life, Teija Felt
- Structural unemployment and livelihood, Päivi Kerminen
- Integration of immigrants, Sonja Hämäläinen
Labour and Trade Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Pekka Timonen.
- Better regulation, Susanna Siitonen
- Labour law, Tarja Kröger
- Internal market policy and business law, Antti Riivari
- Consumer policy and technical regulation, Tomi Lounema
- Competition policy, Elise Pekkala
Enterprise and Innovation Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Ilona Lundström.
- Enterprise policy, Heikki Vesa
- Innovation policy, Antti Valle
- Strategic growth branches, Mika Aalto
- Exports and international investments, Marjaana Aarnikka
- Guidance and economy, Marjukka Aarnio
The Department is headed by Director-General Riku Huttunen.
- Energy markets, Petteri Kuuva
- Energy efficiency and emissions trading, Timo Ritonummi
- Renewable energy, Päivi Janka
- Nuclear energy and fuels, Herkko Plit
Enterprises and Regional Development Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Taina Susiluoto.
- Coordination, Piia Rekilä
- Regions and autonomy, Marja-Riitta Pihlman
- Enterprise support, Ulla Hiekkanen-Mäkelä
- Structural funds and cohesion policy, Kaisa-Leena Lintilä
Media and Communications Unit, Director of Communications Tiina Kairistola
Human Resources and Administration Unit, Director of Human Resources Heidi Nummela
Internal auditing, Director of Audit Unit Juha Pekka Niemi