Departments and Units
Corporate Steering Unit
The Unit is headed by Permanent Secretary Jari Gustafsson.
Employment and Entrepreneurship Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Tuija Oivo.
- Strategy and Steering, Kimmo Ruth
- Employment and enterprise support, Jarmo Palm
- Competencies and quality of working life, Teija Felt
- Structural unemployment and livelihood, Päivi Kerminen
- Integration of immigrants, Sonja Hämäläinen
Labour and Trade Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Pekka Timonen.
- Better regulation, Susanna Siitonen
- Labour law, Tarja Kröger
- Internal market policy and business law, Antti Riivari
- Consumer policy and technical regulation, Tomi Lounema
- Competition policy, Elise Pekkala
Enterprise and Innovation Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Ilona Lundström.
- Competencies, innovation and renewal, Antti Valle
- Competitive environment, Eeva Vahtera
- Enterprises and growth ecosystems, Mika Aalto
- Financing and legal affairs, Tiina Ingman
The Department is headed by Director-General Riku Huttunen.
- Energy markets, Petteri Kuuva
- Energy efficiency and emissions trading, Timo Ritonummi
- Renewable energy, Päivi Janka
- Nuclear energy and fuels, Herkko Plit
Enterprises and Regional Development Department
The Department is headed by Director-General Marja-Riitta Pihlman.
- Coordination, Piia Rekilä
- Regions and structural funds, Kaisa-Leena Lintilä
- Enterprise support and regional steering, Ulla Hiekkanen-Mäkelä
Media and Communications Unit, Director of Communications Tiina Kairistola
Human Resources and Administration Unit, Director of Human Resources Heidi Nummela