In addition to the key industries, several other sectors are preparing roadmaps. The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment would like to see all roadmaps to be as commensurate as possible but due to sectoral differences, requirements are not as strict as they are for the key industries.
The sectors listed below are in the process of preparing a roadmap
- Finnish Food and Drink Industries’ Federation, Anna Vainikainen and Pia Pohja ([email protected])
- Finnish Hospitality Association MaRa , Julia Heiliö ([email protected])
- Finnish Commerce Federation, Marja Ola and Bate Ismail ([email protected])
- Finnish Textile & Fashion, Satumaija Mäki ([email protected])
- Finnish Sawmills Association, Anniina Kostilainen ([email protected])
- Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries and Real Estate Employers, Juha Luhanka and Pekka Vuorinen ([email protected]) and Pia Gramén ([email protected]).
- The Finnish Association of Property Owners and Construction Clients, Jyrki Laurikainen and Mikko Somersalmi ([email protected])
The preparation of a roadmap is or has been under consideration in a few other sectors.
Roadmaps of the ministries
Extensive work on the carbon footprint in the construction sector is under way in the Ministry of the Environment, as well as work on a roadmap under the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive.
The Ministry of Transport and Communications has set up a working group to prepare a roadmap for non-fossil transport in accordance with the Government Programme.
Contact details for persons responsible at the Ministry of the Environment and the Ministry of Transport and Communications are available on the Contact information page.