Russian attack on Ukraine
Russia launched an attack on Ukraine on 24 February. Finland strongly condemns Russia’s military actions in Ukraine and supports Ukraine’s independence, sovereignty, self-determination and territorial integrity.
The Government monitors the situation and developments in Ukraine. The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment monitors the situation from the perspective of its areas of responsibility.
- security of supply
- impacts on Finnish companies (exports and internationalisation)
- labour migration and integration
- European Neighbourhood Instrument Cross-Border Cooperation programmes on the border between Finland and Russia
We will regularly update the information on this web page.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Current information on EU measures and sanctions
- People receiving temporary protection have the right to work in Finland