Digital TE services reform
The reform of TE digital services aims to provide jobseekers and employers with digital services that will meet their needs better and that will ease the use of services. As part of the reform, the regulation on the processing of customer data in public employment and business services has been clarified and updated. The overall reform includes a new service platform to promote the matching of jobs with jobseekers and to improve job search and employment services. The reform also has close interfaces with projects that renew digital services for international recruitment and integration.
New digital services to help matching of jobseekers with jobs
The new digital TE services will gradually replace the online services for customers and experts and the customer information system of TE Offices. Some of the services for personal and business customers and experts were introduced in March 2023, and all of them will be available in the service by the end of 2024. Customers’ access to services will happen through the Job Market Finland platform.
The Job Market platform utilises artificial intelligence to enable jobseekers and employers to find each other faster and better. A new feature on the Job Market platform will allow jobseekers to create and publish job search profiles.
The laws concerning the reform entered into force on 23 May 2022. The new digital services are introduced in stages.
- With the launch of the Job Market Finland service in May 2022, the te-palvelut.fi website is no longer operational.
- The first functionalities of the new service were introduced in March 2023.
- The updated information system services will be fully in place by the end of 2024.
- TE services are available on the Job Market
- Frequently asked questions about the reform of digital TE services
- Press release 19 May 2022: Reform of digital TE services progresses – Services now available at Job Market Finland
- TE services reform 2024
- Questions and answers about the TE services reform 2024