Ministerial Working Group on Promoting Employment
The Ministerial Working Group on Promoting Employment guides and directs the implementation of the Government Programme in the following areas: employment promotion, labour market issues, and employment legislation. The working group is chaired by Minister of Employment Tuula Haatainen.
Seven tripartite sub-groups work under the Ministerial Working Group. Their task is to prepare proposals for measures implementing the Government Programme, and to present them to the Ministerial Working Group.
The sub-groups focus on the following:
- Service structure of labour market policy
- Pay subsidies and other benefits, including unemployment security
- Promotion of working capacity and employment of people with partial working capacity
- Skills and labour market match
- Labour migration and integration
- Labour law
- Local collective bargaining
Kimmo Ruth, Labour Market Counsellor, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, tel. +358 295 048 073